Saturday, November 17, 2018

Épisode 2: La Nouvelle Situation

Here I am in this new school with lesser facilities, proper teenage drama, more students in some classes (100+), and not as much in some classes (the sciences 40+). The method remains the same with little improvisation here, and there. The class with less students are honestly doing better however lots of diamond in the rough for the classes that are highly populated. Cela me donne l’espoir!

 Two years later, on se débrouillait. However, there was a need to be better, and voila! An opportunity for a partially self sponsored two days workshop at Center for French Teaching, and Documentation (CFTD) Ibadan came knocking, and I jumped at it.“Renforcement  Des Capacités Des Enseignants Du Secondaire Pour Public Jeune” pour les enseignants de français.

 C'était très cool! J’ai beaucoup appris. I was able to measure what I was doing, and what I needed to do, and how to go about it. What did I learn? Les Quatre Competences qu’il me faut étant prof de FLE. So, I was looking at La Competence Orale, La Competence Écrite, L’Expression Orale et L’Expresssion Écrite, and the way I needed to deliver these areas of “competence” in order to make a head way with the “apprenants” in class, as well as many other things.

Ce qui est bizarre c’est que j’utilisais les Quatre Compétences mais c’est l’appui que je n’ai pas bien saisi Bottom line, I was corrected and, I was inspired. So, going with the inspiration, was the creation of this blog. It’s actually has been a long time idea that came to life, as well as other ideas. J’étais remplie de joie and I was ready to go and start teaching again Yippee!

2 comments:

Episode 6: Enfin, Je peux souffler un peu!

J'ai été si occupée, je pensais toujours à mon blog mais je n'avais même pas le temps de poster quelque chose. J'avais le br...